Seasoned Gen III 6.0L Iron block
GM 24x Nodular crankshaft, balanced, polished
Molnar 6.125" h-beam rods, ARP2000 bolts
Wiseco 4.010" flattop pistons
GFX ring set
Clevite main/rod bearings, Durabond cam bearings
10.3:1 w/68cc chamber
FastTimes 6.0L short block assembly based on seasoned GM 6.0L cast iron blocks. Stage II short blocks come with a seasoned and reconditioned nodular crankshaft, forged h-beam rods with ARP2000 bolts, and forged pistons. Our short blocks come with Clevite or King main and rod bearings and Durabond cam bearings. Each short block also gets brand new oil and water plugs.
Perfect for LS swap projects, weekend hot rods, or even hot daily drivers, this short block will provide you with a solid foundation to start with to hold all the power you need, reliably! This short block is rated to 800hp.
Base Short Block Components:
- GM 6.0L seasoned cast iron block core
- Clevite or King main & rod race bearings, coated cam bearings
- GM 6.0L seasoned crankshaft core
- FTM Spec 4340 forged H-beam connecting rods w/ ARP2000 bolts
- Choice of shelf forged pistons
Performance piston ring set
Machining & Assembly Processes:
- Line honed
- Block zero/square decked - 25Ra finish
- Bored & deck plate honed to size, cylinder finish checked with profilometer
- Crank internally balanced and micro-polished
- Rods and pistons pin fit and clearance checked
- Cam bearings, oil galley plugs & freeze plugs installed
- Professionally assembled.
12-month unlimited warranty when oil pump purchased with short block. Warranty information can be found here.
If we are shipping your short block you are required to purchase a shipping cradle and crate. This is to ensure that your short block assembly arrives safely. We will not ship without the cradle and shipping container!